AWT Mentoring & Networking Night!
We are excited to announce our next event in Irvine on May 25, 2017. Join us as we kickoff our fist ever Mentoring and Networking Night!
Cisco Irvine Office – 130 Theory, Irvine CA (Laguna Room)
We all know about the power of networking to support our growing careers. But what happens when you combine networking with structured mentoring? Advancing Women in Technology (AWT) is excited to announce our next event in Irvine on May 25. Join us as we kick off our first ever AWT Mentoring and Networking Night!
We’re pleased to announce our mentors for this special event!
- Allen Fazio, Chief information Officer, Word and Brown Companies
- Trisha Gwin, Vice President, Portfolio and IT Service Delivery, Irvine Company
- Shabnam Jalakian, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, First American Financial Corp.
- Angela Moran, Senior Vice President, IT, Word and Brown Companies
- Cindy Nelson, Director Clinical Applications, Hoag Hospital
- Helen Norris, Chief Information Officer, Chapman University
- Lynn Ryan, CIO, Executive Consultant/Owner, ExecIT/CIO
- Karen Pederson, Director, IT Infrastructure, Taco Bell
- Stephen Plank, Vice President, Technology Delivery, Taco Bell
- Jeff Reid, Vice President, IT Operations, ICANN
- Brad Warezak, Director, IT, Arconic
How will it work?
We’re recruiting some of Orange County’s most talented female and male executives to join us as mentors and can’t wait to introduce you to them. In addition to networking with other attendees, you’ll rotate as part of a small group through a variety of executive mentors. During each rotation, you’ll be able to ask your own questions while also learning from the questions of other attendees in your small group. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow in 2017!
Who can attend?
This event is available to men and women, both active members of AWT as well as non-members.